David Williams is the Chair for the New Saint Andrews College Alumni Association. Members of the board include: Christine Cohen, Jen Carlson, Gwen Burrow, and Daniel Alders.
The Alumni Association board works with the College to maintain contact with the nearly 400 New Saint Andrews College graduates around the country and the world. The purpose of the board includes: developing a career building network between fellow alumni and current students, assisting with career guidance and internship opportunities.
It is our prayer and intention to see students graduate from the College with a doctrinal, intellectual, and cultural orientation that will equip them for how they live out the rest of their lives. As such, graduates would…
- Remain thoroughly Trinitarian, solidly Protestant and Reformed, and robustly evangelical
- Lead in cultural reformation, making art, stories, meals, homes, churches, organizations, businesses, and communities that embody the true, the beautiful, and the good
- Integrate the distinctive emphases they have learned at NSA into the broader, evangelical Reformed world with charity and grace
- Demonstrate sacrificial leadership
- Identify and provide a biblical alternative to cultural fads and trends of the day
- Resist the prevailing doctrines of egalitarianism
Main Street Moscow ca 1951